Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year

Its 2007 already! Time goes way to fast. I can remember going out New Years Eve in 1999. It was a pretty memorable night and actually it may have been the last time I went out on New Years Eve. The pathetic part is that I don't even give a $#!+. I figure I'll make up lost time when the kids are grown and I'm a hip, happening 40+ mama.

I've often heard that on New Years Eve you should be with the ones you love and every year I am, at home with my family and there is no place I would rather be.

Every year is what you make of it. I never make New Years resolutions anymore. If I want to change something in your life, seize the moment.

I wish you health and lots of love in 2007

4 Comments:

At 7:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy new year!

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Erika said...

New Year's Eve 1999 - was that the night we met Jamie and Shane? :) Man, we both looked great that night. I wish I still had that black dress. Then again, I wish I could still fit into it!

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger Kirsten Sampson said...

Yup! What was I wearing? Was it that tight red dress similar to your black one? Either way, judging how our night went, both of our outfits were hot.

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Erika said...

Yeah - it was the red one. Yours was knee length (unlike my mid-calf length dress) and yours was not transparent under the flashing club lights (again, unlike my saucy little number). Sigh, those were the good old days before gravity kicked in :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home